The idea of the lavv charactered from Moses to King Charles [microform] : Whereunto is added the idea of government and tyranny. / By John Herdon Gent. Philonomos
- Heydon, John, 1629-
- Additional Titles:
- Idea of the law charactered from Moses to King Charles
- London : Printed for the author, and are to be sold in St. Dunstans-church-yard in Fleet-street, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages, 45, 45-46, 48-73 pages, 36 unnumbered pages, 86-153 pages, 33 unnumbered pages, 26 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, plate
- Related Titles:
- Idea of government
Idea of tyranny
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June".
Includes: "The idea of government", with a separate dated title page, register continuous; "The idea of tyranny", with a separate dated title page, continuous register and separate pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Text continuous despite pagination.
With two final leaves of advertisements.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 237:E.1916).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1916.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H1671.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125397