A solemn league and covenant, for reformation and defence of religion, the honour and happinesse of the king, and the peace and safety, of the three kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643)
- [London] : [Are to be sold by Thomas Ienner at ye Royall Exchange], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered leaves : illustrations
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 22 1643"., Caption title; first line ("a solemn") flanked by numerals "16" and "43"., Engraved throughout. The panels comprising the eight pages were engraved together on one large plate and printed through masks one panel to each recto., Probably issued with "The vow and covenant appointed by ye Lords & Commons assembled in Parliament" (Wing (2nd ed., 1994) E2460) and "The protestation w:ch the knights, citizens, and burgesses, in ye Commons house of Parliament, made, ye 3d. of May. 1642" (Wing (2nd ed.) E2690, cancelled in Wing 2nd ed., 1994)., Publisher's name from fourth leaf., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- With: Protestation which the knights, citizens, and burgesses, in ye Commons house of Parliament, made, ye 3d. of May. 1642. [S.l. : s.n., 1644?] -- The vow and covenant appoynted by ye Lords & Commons assembled in Parliament, to be taken by euery man, in ye cities of London, Westminster, ye suburbs & liberties thereof, & throughout ye whole kingdome. Die sabbathy 17. Junij. 1643. [London] : Sould by Thomas Jennor at ye Exchange, .
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 43:E.253).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.253.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125447