A rope for a parret, or, a cure for a rebell past cure [microform] : Being an appendix or rejoynder, to A caveat to all people of the kingdom, in answer to Mercurio cœlico mastix, a scandalous and scurrilous pamphlet lately published by that arch turn-coat, George Naworth, sometimes a calculator for the bishoprick of Durham, and now an infamous lying chronologer at Oxford
- Booker, John, 1603-1667
- Additional Titles:
- Cure for a rebell past cure
- London : Printed for John Partridge, 1643/4. March. 6. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- George Naworth = Sir George Wharton.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: Jo. Booker.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 43:E.253).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.253.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B3730.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125455