The visions and prophecies concerning England, Scotland, and Ireland, of Ezekiel Grebner, son of Obadiah Grebner, son of Paul Grebner, who presented the famous book of prophecies to Queen Elisabeth [microform].
- Cowley, Abraham, 1618-1667
- London : Printed for Henry Herringman, and are to be sold at his shop, at the sign of the Anchor, in the lower walk in the New-Exchange, 1661 [i.e. 1660]
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 82 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouemb:"; the 1 in the imprint date has been changed to a 0.
Anonymous. By Abraham Cowley cf. Wing.
Partly in verse.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 240:E.1936).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1936.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C6696.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125471