Herberts beleefe and confession of faith [microform] : Made in CLX articles, for th' instruction of his wife and children
- Herbert, William, active 1634-1662
- London : Printed by Francis Leach, and are sold by I. Hancock in Popes Head Alley, Cornhill: and by Humphrey Tuckey, at the Spred Eagle, Fleetstreet, 1648.
- The second edition, with Scripture proofes, and some words and lines for illustration.
- Physical Description:
- 94 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "1647"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-F (-F8, blank?)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 251:E.1172[1*]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1172[1*] and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H1538
View MARC record | catkey: 4125476