Vindiciæ magistratuum [microform] : or, a sober plea for subjection to present government. According to the command and special direction of God himself, in his holy scriptures. / By the meanest of the Lord's tenderers of his great honour, and weal of his saints
- C. D.
- Additional Titles:
- Sober plea for subjection to present government
- London : Printed by Henry Hills, and are to be sold by Thomas Brewster, at the Three Bibles, at the West end of Pauls, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 120 pages
- A4r signed: C.D.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 242:E.2120).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.2120.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D12.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125515