By the King. A proclamation for recalling and prohibiting sea-men from the services of forraign princes and states [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for recalling and prohibiting sea-men from the services of forraign princes and states
- London : Printed by John Bill, Printer to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1661. At the King's Printing-House in Black-Friers, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 20".
Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Whitehall, the nineteenth day of April, in the thirteenth year of Our Reign.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 256:669.f.27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3298
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C3402
View MARC record | catkey: 4125618