There hath bin a printed paper lately published under the title of a Declaration of Commissary Generall Bhar [microform] : for his vindication of diverse dishonourable calumnies, which he should have expressed highly to the prejudice of both nations in sundry particulars, the proofe of which, we leave to those honourable persons, whose reputation is of that value, not withstanding the influence of these barbarous lines hath upon them, as scornes to admit any comparison with the basenesse of the subscriber
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Carr, Gilbert, Holbourne, James, Innes, James, Major, and Middleton, John Middleton, Earl of, 1619-1674
- A reply to: Behr, Hans. The declaration of Commissary Generall Behr, against divers slanders and lies spread abroad against him.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "may: 2d. 1644.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: Colonell John Middleton. Captaine Gilbert Carr. Colonell James Holbourne. Captaine James Innes.
Title from first paragraph of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.10.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125638