An ordinance for admitting Protestants in Ireland to compound [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1653-1658 : O. Cromwell)
- London : printed by William du-Gard and Henry Hills, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 713-714 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Council of State
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The final leaf bears an order to print.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 159:E.1064).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1064.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125734