A brief declaration of those that have accepted the trust of receiving and distributing such sums of money as wel-affected persons shall subscribe towards the maintenance of hopeful students at both the universities, for the speedy supply of the Church of God in England with godly and able ministers [microform] : Together with rules which they among themselves have agreed to observe therein; and some motives to incite well-affected persons to be assistant thereunto
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: London, anno Dom. 1647
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Wollaston, John, Sir
- Annotation on Thomason copy (669.f.11): "Aprill 27".
Imprint from Wing.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library.
Signed at end by the trustees, beginning with the name of the Lord Mayor, Sir John Wollaston.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.11 and 246:669.f.11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan II, 1919.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3252.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B4565.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125756