An elegie upon the death of the right Honourable & most renowned, Robert Devereux [microform] : Earle of Essex and Ewe, Viscount Hereford, Lord Ferrers of Chartley, Bourchier Lovaine, late Generall of the Forces of the Parliament of England, who deceased the 14. of September, 1646
- Rowland, William
- London : Printed by R. Austin, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: 23."., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.10. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2073.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125961