The Parliaments nevv and perfect catechisme [microform] : Fit and necessary to be known and practised by every old Christian and loyall subiect
- Additional Titles:
- Parliaments new and perfect catechisme
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the yeare, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A satire on Parliament.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber [i.e. September] 24.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.11.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P518.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125974