A true relation of His Majesties private departure from Hampton-Court, the eleventh of November, betweene foure and five of the clock in the after-noone [microform] : As it was delivered to the House of Commons this morning, Novemb. 12. by Sir Iohn Cook, and Master Crew, two of the commissioners. With the Houses resolution thereupon
- [London] : Printed for Richard Royston, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Imprint from Wing.
Includes a paraphrase of Charles's note to his jailers.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.11.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2909.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125992