The true petition of the entire body of the kingdome of Scotland [microform] : With an act of the secret Councell of Scotland upon the same petition. As also the copy of a letter sent up with this true and authenticke act of councell from a good friend. To the right honourable and truly noble the lords of his Majesties priviy councell for Scotland, shewing their obedience to his Majesty, and their hearty affection to his loyall & weldeserving Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Additional Titles:
- Declaration of both Houses of Parliament concerning His Majesites letter to the privy councell of the kingdome of Scotland
- London : Printed for George Lindesay, and are to be sold by Iohn Giles, at Davids Inne in Holborne, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "They wish to preserve the peace between England and Scotland, and to prevent any intermeddling between the King and English Parliament in their differences." -- Steele., Date of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, III, 1758., Thomason 669.f.5., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2853A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4125993