Carolus deigratia Angliæ, Scotiæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ rex sidei defensor, &c. Charissimis consanguineis nostris Hen. com. Huntington ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Iohn Wright, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Below Latin text: Die Sabbathi 18. Iunii. 1642. Resolved upon the question by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament. That this commission of Array for Leycester is against law, and against the liberty and property of the subject. Die Lunæ 20 Iunii. 1642. Resolved upon the question, &c. That all those that are actors in the commission of array in executton [sic], shall be esteemend as disturbers of the peace of the kingdome, and betrayers of the liberty of the subject., Order to print signed: Jo. Browne Cleric. Parliamentorum., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 2197., Thomason 669.f.5., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2156aA.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126123