To the honourable the House of Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : The humble petition of many thousand poore people, in and about the citie of London
- [London] : Printed for Will. Larner and T.B. this 31 of Ianuary, 1642. For the use of the petitioners who are to meet this present day in More Fields, and from thence to go to the house of Parliament with it in their hands, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "1641"; the 2 in "1642" has been crossed out., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 1972., Thomason 669.f.4., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1437.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126125