A coppy of Mr. Henry VVilmots letter to M. VVilliam Crofts at the Hague [microform] : intercepted at sea by one of the ships in His Majesties service, and sent up to the Lord Admirall, and was delivered to the Commons by the Lords at a conferece of both houses
- Additional Titles:
- Coppy of Mr. Henry Wilmots letter to M. William Crofts at the Hague
- London : Printed by E.G. for E. Husbands and Iohn Franke, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Rochester, Henry Wilmot, Earl of, 1612?-1658
England and Wales. Parliament
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at bottom of text: by H. Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.5.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) W2885.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126135