An act for limiting and setling the prices for vvines· [microform] : At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17th day of September, anno Domini 1656
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Act for limiting and setling the prices for wines
- London : Printed by Henry Hills, and John Field, Printers to His Highness, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2 pages
- On *2r: last word in first line of text: 'the'; first word under initial: 'thousand'; last word in last full line of text: 'for'., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 159:E.1065).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1065. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1046.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126201