Elegy on the death of Her Highness Mary Princess Dowager of Aurange [microform] : daughter to Charles the First, King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, &c.
- Bold, Henry, 1627-1683
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands, and are to be sold at the Sign of the Golden Dragon in Fleet-street, 1660 [i.e., 1661]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- In verse - "Hail Graceful Mary! Summon'd up to be,".
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (reel 247) and in the Harvard University Library (reel 1790).
Signed: Hen. Bold. olim è N.C. Oxon.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.26.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3470.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126206