To the supreme authority, the Commons of England assembled in Parliament [microform] : the humble petition of divers well-affected of the county of Leicester, in behalf of themselves and the nation
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of divers well-affected of the county of Leicester, in behalf of themselves and the nation
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, at the Black-Spread Eagle at the West-end of Pauls, 1648 [i.e. 1649]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Includes the Commons response to the said petition, dated: Die Lunae, 19 Martii, 1648 and signed: Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliament.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 2837.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1741.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126330