By the Protector. A declaration of His Highness for a day of publique fasting and humiliation [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1658-1660 : R. Cromwell)
- Additional Titles:
- Declaration of His Highness for a day of publique fasting and humiliation
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, Printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Cromwell, Richard, 1626-1712
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Septem. 27".
Dated at end: Given at White-Hall this twenty fourth day of September, in the year of our Lord God, one thousand six hundred fifty and eight.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 3101.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C7181.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126415