An act impowering judges for probate of vvills, and granting administrations [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Act impowering judges for probate of wills, and granting administrations
- London : Printed by John Field, Printer to the Parliament. And are to be sold at the seven Stars in Fleetstreet, over against Dunstans Church, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 20.", Order to print dated: 19th of May 1659. Signed: Tho. St. Nicholas Clerk of the Parliament., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 3112., Thomason 669.f.21., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1140.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126456