A list of the names of the iudges of the High Court of Iustice [microform] : for the tryall of James Earl of Cambridge, Henry Earl of Holland, George Lord Goring, Arthur Lord Capell, and Sir John Owen Knight. Appointed by an act of the Commons of England in Parliament assembled
- Additional Titles:
- List of the names of the judges of the High Court of Justice, for the tryall of James Earl of Cambridge
- [London] : Printed for William Wright, Anno Dom. 1648 [i.e. 1649]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Robinson, Luke, 1610-1669
- Capel, Arthur, Baron Capel of Hadham, 1604-1649—Early works to 1800
- Goring, George Goring, Baron, 1608-1657—Early works to 1800
- Hamilton, James Hamilton, Duke of, 1606-1649—Early works to 1800
- Holland, Henry Rich, Earl of, 1590-1649—Early works to 1800
- Owen, John, Sir, 1600-1666—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Civil War, 1642-1649—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660—Early works to 1800
- An order for those named to appear. Dated and signed at end: this third day of Febr. Anno Dom. 1648. Luke Robinson. Nico. Love. I. Sarland., Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 6th"., Imprint from Wing., Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (Thomason Tracts) and in the University of London (Goldsmiths'-Kress Library of Economic Literature)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1085., Thomason 669.f.13., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2470.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126479