The Army mastered, or, Great Brittains joy [microform] : briefly presented to those true patriots of their countrey, now assembled in Parliament, by thousands of persons well affected to the lawfull authority of these nations
- Additional Titles:
- Great Brittains joy
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June. 20"., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.21. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A3711.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126488