Die Martis, 3 Octobr. 1649. Resolved by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that all and every such poor person and persons as did voluntarily in the year 1642. contribute any moneys, plate, or horse ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Additional Titles:
- Resolved by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that all and every such poor person and persons as did voluntarily in the year 1642. contribute any moneys, plate, or horse
- London : Printed by John Field for Edward Husband, Printer to the Parliament of England, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Order to print signed: Hen; Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Title from caption and opening lines of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 2874.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2714.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126543