At a Common Councel holden in the Guild-hall London on VVednesday the 14th of December, 1659 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Aleyn Mayor and At a Common Councel holden in the Guild-hall London on Wednesday the 14th of December, 1659
- [London] : Printed by James Flesher, Printer to the Honourable City of London, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Alleyne, Thomas, active 1660
- Aleyn Mayor = Sir Thomas Alleyne, mayor of London in 1659-60., An order of the Common Council, for preserving the peace of the city at the forthcoming meeting of Parliament., Annotation on Thomason copy: "xber [i.e. December]. 15"., Publication date from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.22. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2852M.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126653