By the Committee of Safety of the Common-wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland [microform] : A proclamation requiring the departure of the persons herein mentioned, out of the cities of London and Westminster, and places adjacent
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Committee of Safety
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation requiring the departure of the persons herein mentioned, out of the cities of London and Westminster, and places adjacent
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, Printers to the Committee of Safety, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (2 unnumbered pages)
- Dated at end: Given at Whitehall this 16. day of December 1659.
Orders the departure from London of supporters of King Charles II.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3140.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E747.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126656