The witts of Pauls [microform] : or a catalogue of those book-sellers apprentices, in and about Pauls Church-yard, which are to be cut of the simples this next Spring, 1650
- Additional Titles:
- Catalogue of those book-sellers apprentices, in and about Pauls Church-yard
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- The second edition, with addition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy (extensively annotated; much illegible on microfilm copy): next to 'George Lathum': "Lathums' son.", "now run away to Virginy [illegible] most of his [illegible] intends to follow."; next to 'Robert Harrison': "Harrisons' son"; next to 'Joseph Barber': "Gellibrands man"; next to 'Mathew Keinton': "Underhills"; next to 'William Sheares': "Shearers' his [illegible]"; next to 'Jeremy Irons': "[illegible] man"; next to 'Simon Miller': "Crookes"; next to 'Timothy Smart': "[illegible] man"; next to 'Edward man': "Man's [illegible]"; next to 'John Bartlet': "Bartletts son"; next to 'Lieut. Henry Everden': "Ste[illegible] man"; in lower right margin: "[illegible]".
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.16.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3217.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126748