A second address directed to his Excellency the Lord Generall Cromwell, and the Right Honourable the Councell of State sitting at White-Hall [microform] : being the humble petition of Lieutenant Colonell John Lilburne
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- London : Printed by Tho. Newcomb dwelling in Thamestreet over against Baynards Castle, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Dated at end: From Mr Sheriff Underwoods house in Bucklers-Bury in London, June 16. 1653., Imprint date from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669.f.17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.17. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2178.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126796