The form of a certificate to be used by Justices of Peace and others, through England and Wales [microform] : in the case of Popish recusants refusing to take the oath of abjuration, and neglecting to appear before the justices to take the said oath
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "September. 14. 1655"., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.20. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1562.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126852