A representation of the government of the borough of Evesham in the county of Worcester, from many of the inhabitants thereof [microform] : directed unto the Protector of England, Scotland, and Ireland
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Cartwright, Thomas, 1634-1689
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept: 14: 1655".
Dated at end: 29 August, 1655.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: Tho. Cartwright [and 15 others].
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.20.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1104.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126853