A letter from a person of honour in France [microform] : concerning the late transactions in England, in reference to the rights of the people in electing of Parliaments. And also reasons the case, answering some objections made against the late King, and his posterity
- London : Printed for Thomas Pool, 1659. [i.e. 1660]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 27".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: Your affectionate friend, S.E.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.23.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E40.
View MARC record | catkey: 4126878