The protestation of her Royall Maiestie, given at Her departure from Scheveling, Feb. 25. 1643. Old style [microform] : against the high and mighty Lords, the States Generall of the United Provinces of the Low Countries
- Henrietta Maria, Queen, consort of Charles I, King of England, 1609-1669
- Printed at London : For John Hancocke, in Burchen Lane, March 9. 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Protests having arrested a ship of hers that was laden with ammunition. -- Thomason Catalogue., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.5. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H1466.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127003