A copie of the petition presented to the Kings Majesty by the high sheriffe [microform] : accompanied with many hundreds of gentlemen and free-holders of the county of Rutland, as his Majesty passed through their county towards Yorke: to which his Majesty was pleased graciously to promise an answer
- [London] : Printed for Richard Harper at the Bible and Harpe in Smithfield, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Dated by Steele 16 March, 1642.
Loyal prayers, regrets that the King withdraws himself from his great council in these times. Prays that he would vouchsafe his presence to Parliament. -- Steele.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 2046.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C6218.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127029