A Proclamation of both houses of Parliament [microform] : for proclaiming of his Majesty King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by John Macock, and Francis Tyton, Printers to the House of Lords, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "Though the Kings right was complete by his father's death, yet since 'armed violence' has deprived them of the opportunity hitherto, the Lords and Commons, with the Lord Mayor, &c., of London and others, proclaim that the kingdome came to him on his father's death, and that he is King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, &c." -- Cf. Steele.
Order to print dated: Die Martis, May 8. 1660. Signed: Jo. Browne, Cleric. Parliamentorum.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 3188.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2196.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127103