Die Mercurii 9. Maii, 1660. Ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, that the Armes of this common-wealth where ever they are standing, be forthwith taken down, and that the Kings majesties armes be sent up in stead thereof [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by John Macock, and Francis Tyton, Printers to the House of Lords, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "The Kings's arms to be set up instead of the Commonwealth's" -- Cf. Steele.
Order to print dated: Die Mercurii 9. Maii, 1660. Signed: Jo. Browne, Cleric. Parliamentorum.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Title from caption and opening lines of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 3199.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1733J.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127107