To the right honourable the Parliament of England, Scotland and Ireland [microform] : The humble petition of the real lenders, upon the publick faith, the clothiers, and all others in the counties of Essex and Suffolk, in the behalf of themselves, and all others the like, that are unpaid
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of the real lenders
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 1657".
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed: Will. Tanner. John Coveney. George Sparling. Steven Hawe.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.20.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1706E.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127140