The city [microform].
- Oxford : Printed for VVilliam VVebb, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A satire upon the Parliamentary faction.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 20th".
In verse - "Draw neere you factious citizens, prepare".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan II, 1317.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4352.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127239