The humble request of certain Christians reproachfully called Anabaptists [microform] : who onely desire to owne, imbrace, professe and maintain the pure truths of God in the hatred of all errours, as namely universall redemption, ...
- Nutt, Thomas, active 17th century
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Thom Nutt Put: cariar of norwich"; "London 20th Septemb 1."., Author's name mentioned in final line of text., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The Anabaptists' request thay they may be allowed to publicly justify their belief., Title from first lines of text., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.8. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1473.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127296