Die Lunæ 10. Martii, 1644. It is this day ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament; that the day of publique thanks-giving, appointed by both Houses to be kept on Wednesday next the 12th. of this instant March, ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Additional Titles:
- It is this day ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament; that the day of publique thanks-giving, appointed by both Houses to be kept on Wednesday next the 12th. of this instant March
- [London] : [publisher not identified],  [i.e. 1645]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- An order of the House of Commons "that the day of publique thanksgiving appointed to bee kept on 12 March bee observed on all churches and chappels within the lines of communication."
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed: H. Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com.
Title from heading and first lines of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 2604.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2603K.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127402