Die Veneris. 5 March. 1646. The Lords in Parliament assembled taking into their consideration the multitude of beggars, poore, and vagabonds in and about the Cities of London and Westminster, ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- Additional Titles:
- Lords in Parliament assembled taking into their consideration the multitude of beggars, poore, and vagabonds in and about the Cities of London and Westminster
- Printed at London : For John Wright at the Kings Head in the Old Baily, 1646. [i.e. 1647]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- An order of the Lords that "all judges and justices of assize shall put in execution the Acts of Parliament for the punishment of beggars, rogues and vagabonds, and for releife of the poore."
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Title from heading and first lines of text.
With engraving of royal seal at head of document.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 2682.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2816.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127493