Die Martis, 23 Martii, 1646. An order of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, for putting in due execution the laws and ordinances for observing the Lords-day, and publique fast days, and for preventing of disorders and tumults on those days [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Order of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, for putting in due execution the laws and ordinances for observing the Lords-day, and publique fast days, and for preventing of disorders and tumults on those days
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, Printer to the Honorable House of Commons, March 24. 1646. [i.e. 1647]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed: Io:Brown, Cleric. Parliamentorum., H:Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com. Order to print signed by Elsynge alone., With engraved border., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 2685., Thomason 669.f.9., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1708.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127495