To the right Honourable the Lords and Commons assembled in the high Court of Parliament [microform] : the humble repromission and resolution, of the captaines and souldiers of the trained bands, and other inhabitants of the county of Essex
- Additional Titles:
- Humble repromission and resolution, of the captaines and souldiers of the trained bands, and other inhabitants of the county of Essex
- London : Printed by R.O. and G.D. for VVilliam Larnar at the signe of the Bible in Little East cheape, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Declaring their loyalty to Parliament., Publication date from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With engraved border., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 2185., Thomason 669.f.6., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1700.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127533