Three ordinances of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : viz. I. An ordinance for freeing and discharging of all rents and revenues (belonging to the Hospitals of St. Bartholomew, Bridewell, St. Thomas and Bethlem) from any assessments, taxes and charges whatsoever. II. An ordinance for establishing a new seal for the County Palatine of Lancaster. III. An ordinance for ordaining ministers in the County of Lancaster. H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Printed at London : For Edw. Husbands, Febr. 11. 1644. [i.e. 1645]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Bethlem Royal Hospital (London, England)—Early works to 1800
- Bridewell Hospital—Early works to 1800
- St. Bartholomew's Hospital (London, England)—Early works to 1800
- St. Thomas' Hospital (London, England)—Early works to 1800
- Hospitals—Cost of operation—Early works to 1800
- Hospitals—Great Britain—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Politics and government—1642-1649—Early works to 1800
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The ordinances are dated 16 November through 17 December 1644.
Wing has publication year 1644; Thomason catalogue lists under 1644 (date of ordinances).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 45:E.269).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.269.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2370.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127545