A letter from Serjeant Major Purefoy governour of Compton-House in VVarwickshire, to his colonell Colonell Purefoy a member of the Honourable House of Commons [microform] : VVherein is related the good successe it pleased God to give unto that garrison against the enemy, that came with a great strength to have surprized it. With a list of the persons slaine and taken, and the number of armes there taken
- Purefoy, George, Major
- London : printed for A.R., Febr. 7. 1644. [i.e. 1645]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Wing has publication year 1644; Thomason catalogue lists under 1645., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 45:E.268).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.268. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P4228.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127550