By the King. A proclamation to summon the persons therein named, who sate, gave judgment, and assisted in that horrid and detestable murder of His Majesties royal father of blessed memory, to appear and render themselves within fourteen days, under pain of being excepted from pardon [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation to summon the persons therein named, who sate, gave judgment, and assisted in that horrid and detestable murder of His Majesties royal father of blessed memory
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 7"., Dated: Given at Our Court at Whitehall, the sixth day of June 1660. in the Twelfth Year of Our Reign., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3224, Thomason 669.f.25, and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C3584
View MARC record | catkey: 4127572