To the Right Honourable the Lords of the higher house of Parliament [microform] : the humble petition of many thousands of the inhabitants of Norwich
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of many thousands of the inhabitants of Norwich
- London : Printed for George Tomlinson, and R.C. and are to be sold in the Old Bayly, Iuly 16. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Praying "that a strong navy be provided, the votes of Popish lords removed, and meanes be used to his Majesty that he will be pleased to returne.", Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669.f.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.6. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1661.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127583