By the King. A proclamation for recalling of commissions at sea [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for recalling of commissions at sea
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 16.", Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Whitehal, the Fifteenth of June, in the Twelfth Year of his Majesties Reign, 1660., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 3228., Thomason 669.f.25., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C3410.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127593