A pair of prodigals returned [microform] : or, England and Scotand agreed. In a conference between an Englishman and a Scot, concerning the restauration of Charles II. to his crown and kingdomes. To the Tune of Cook-Laurel
- Additional Titles:
- England and Scotand agreed
- [London] : [publisher not identified], In the Year. 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 30 L T"., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Verse - "Eng. Tush Joochee, we have no more Kings to Betray:"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669.f.25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.25. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P193.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127617