Guild Hall, London, the [blank] day of [blank] 1645 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A receipt for money gathered by treasurers appointed by the Common Council June 9, 1645, "towards the raising of a Regiment of Dragoones for the present reliefe of Taunton, under the Command of Sergeant Major General Massey.".
Annotation on Thomason copy: blanks filled in so that title reads: the "10th" day of "June" 1645.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 44:E.261).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.261.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R618.
View MARC record | catkey: 4127618